Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunny and Rainy Day~

Afternoon, still sunny, KT and me went to play pool, 2.45pm till 4.45pm.
Tam, no transport, couldn't join us for pool.
I played till all my limbs numbed =.=
KT won 3 rounds out of 8, if I've not mistaken.
Then, it is raining without our realization.
The time we came out from the pool's game room, there's no more sunny day.
Though fortunately the rain was not too heavy.
KT said he was slightly hungry and went to buy junk food~Pisang Goreng!
And I bought a little as well.
Walking in the rain felt nice. ❤


Even though after the rain is over, it is still very warm at home and the air is really humid.
I would like such condition if it is winter now, as if there's any here.
Sunny morning and rainy afternoon, and I'm waiting for the nightfall now.

No comments: