Monday, July 12, 2010

Unique

Am I so unique that people are having difficulty to communicate with me?
I am always seeking for surprises, stunning and shocking events or encounters.
There's no any special, interesting, surprising discovery had really been satisfied me throughout my life.


Sometimes I may lose my focus, or I may also focus too much on one spot until I miss out certain essential details.
Perhaps it is really a bit scary to stay with such kind of person since they can be too optimistic and pessimistic at a same time.


I know that it may takes time for me to notice you.
I know that it is really difficult to keep any promise.
I know that it is very hard for you to wait, but it is even more difficult for me to open up my heart and soul.
Because we all know that, it sure takes time.


I am such an unpredictable person, but yet, I am very easy to be read.
I may not be able to confide anyone, but you can surely feel it whenever you make any attempt.


And now I wanna shout, OHHH SHITTT!!
I leave my reports and assignment aside and wasting time here and there.
But why do I always feel like I need the "mood" to do something, even for my homework?


I think it's better for me to go and settle 'em now...tata~

No comments: