When my psychology lecture reaches the chapter of psychological disorder,
I suddenly recalled what happened in the bus that day.
just simply "touched" by a gay fella which I swore I'm gonna beat 'em up if I ever meet 'em again.
The bus huh? From here, that event linked my mind to "HER" event.
And I thought, "Why people must behave like that? Was that a kind of psychological disorder too?"
Well, just hope that nothing similar will happen to all my friends.
So, Tuesday, 7th of December 2010, was a holiday.
Monday night, rushed back from college and packed a few things.
Then wait for my eldest bro to fetch me for dinner before set out to Genting.
Here we go, and it's pretty funny if you think it this way - I just went there and stay a night.
At night, no internet for me, and I forgot to bring my folder which had my homework in it.
I played PC games with my laptop for a while and get bored.
Before sleep, watched Ninja Assasin from the TV there and impressed by the movie.
The next day, I woke up at around 11 something.
I played games for a moment while waiting for my "brunch".
Checked out our redeemed room and go for redeemed K-box(for lunch hour 12 to 4pm) coupon.
A super-duper spacious room for 2 fella, my youngest elder bro and me.
Not bad for our lunch. The food is not bad and surprisingly the lunch were able to fill my stomach!
Two fella sang for 2 hours.
Obviously I almost lost my voice when we were done.
Around 3pm I could say, we were ready to say goodbye to Genting by now.
18 degree Celcius outside at around 3pm.
I love this kind of weather! But...
So, around 5pm I reached Metroview, my hostel.
I rushed my assignment which the deadline was on the next day.
It is so sad to mention that my holiday ended just like that...
Wednesday, psychology test.
Fortunately I revised on it before I hit the sack on Tuesday night.
Hopefully I pass the test ><
1 comment:
speak of which, I was kinda "sexual harassed" during the first day I arrive Chester...
I walking down the street to find something to eat, then a guy from random just crouched down and pretending sucking my p***s....I shoved him and he walked away quickly...-.-
weirdo...
Post a Comment