Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011!!

A lot had happened during past few days.
After examination, holiday plans of course!
Went to P.K. (do you remember this short-form? If not, here it is, the Pulau Ketam, but not "pok kai") as one day-trip to buy ingredient for home-made steamboat, location was the wangsa metroview =P
It's tiring but fun~we got to try many different food from the distributor shop at Klang beside the fresh seafood brought back by KY from his relatives, especially the handmade fishballs.
I was surprised and impressed by their flexibility. 
I could hardly penetrate it with a fork and it really took me a while to poke into it.
From the morning, we had Bak Ku Teh as breakfast in Klang, recommended by KY, and it is really different from what could be found in KL. The taste is different and it is much more better compare to those in KL.
Then we headed to the port and took a ride to PK in a "ferry"(don't expect much from this).
We walked around PK and ate "lala jian", really, not bad!*salivation*
Back to metroview, the only event of the day awaiting us was none other than the "steamboat".
With everything ready, we only waited for the soup to boil.
One word to describe our dinner, AWESOME!!


[This post was actually about a month ago, and I stalled it half-way, continue writing it today(23 February 2011)]


Now, I'm can't really remember well the events chronologically, please check out my uploaded photos at FB. I was really lazy to write it, and busy enjoying my CNY. So I don't think I can continue the rest of the story, sorry about that =P

No comments: