Thursday, April 14, 2011

Regrets

You said, after 16 years, you realized that you had done nothing but studying.
At least you are better than me, who had been playing around and never serious on my study.
My life is just full of regrets, not anything about study, or getting good result, it is I never give myself any chance.


I miss those days during my secondary school days.
I miss my lovely juniors who occasionally seek advices from me.
Even though we did not have any proper conversation face-to-face before, they still don't bother to tell  me their troubles.


Perhaps I'd started to feel the loneliness.
No doubt I love giving advices, but I still feel relieved if there's nobody seek advices from me.
I may feel like the people around me have no more trouble, EVEN THOUGH in reality, I know that it is not like that.
It may because of I like to be alone. However at certain moment, I'm hesitated.


I'm wondering, if I am to give myself a chance now, will you be able to give me another chance?
Although I'm stupid enough to ask this question knowing that you won't read this, but I will still ask.
Perhaps I will ask you once again soon.
And before I forget, knowing that you will never read this, just to comment on you, a ponytail still suits you the best!

No comments: