Sunday, July 3, 2011

I guess I should do this

Words could be misleading like those written by me in my previous post.
I guess I should make myself clearer.
I thought it was my new housemate's furniture delivery, her table.
That's how I opened up the door but everything was too late.
Then the story I had tell in previous post will be the main part.
You know, I know, that I definitely do not have good patience.
In the end I still kept my cool and sent them away instead of just chased them away and locked up the door desperately.
I had given them a signal in our conversation to make them went off ON THEIR OWN but they just didn't know when to give up.
There's another observation from me, I swear that if I stayed focus for another minute looking straight into the guy's eyes, I would most probably charmed by that guy.
His stare was really scary, he stared straight at me while telling his story without blinking for quite awhile as if he was trying to cast a magic on me.
It sends a chill down my spine even now, whenever I recall it.


Also, I knew that my choice of words in describing something could be slightly exaggerating, negative, not that suitable, but that's my style in describing it.
I will still be very straightforward albeit my words may hurt other people.

No comments: