Sunday, December 4, 2011

Distance

I'm getting melancholic as the time for our graduation comes closer day by day. I'm afraid that the distance between us will grow further, and further apart. I want to know more about you, everything about you. I hope such school days could last forever but obviously, it won't. Very soon, it will all end within a blink of an eye. There'll be no more days when I can laugh at your every silly, funny action and speech of yours. This is indeed anxiety. This is exactly the feeling that I had been experiencing recently. I'm afraid to lose you. I don't want any more regretful moment in my life. I feel restless just by thinking about you...


Dear readers, please do not concern too much regarding my wimpy post ^^. I'm just fine as usual. This is just one of my way of relieving stress from my mind.

No comments: