Friday, December 4, 2015

鹹魚翻生! 未死得~

One post a year, sounds fair?
I am back now, after all the heavy feelings accumulated towards the "promised" date.
Hmm...couldn't say much since it seems "public" here. 
Anyway, there's always some thought going around my mind. 
Asking myself what I want to do next? 
But I still couldn't give myself an answer.
You could say that I'm waiting. But I won't say I am "only" waiting.
You know, we can't stop planning. As we fail to plan, it means we plan to fail.
Waiting for an opportunity is good, but still, we should have a clear direction towards our own goal and dream. And I mean our lifetime goal!
Every single day is all the single steps towards our unknown future. Be sure you are heading to the right direction, or else turn on your Waze before it's too late.

Back to myself, perseverance and patience is my weakness and I need hellish intensive training for that, at the cost of my life, experience and time.
Just find a way to enjoy your precious yet short life, so that there will be no regrets.

Meeting people and spending time together or alone, could set me different kind of mindset accordingly. But I just like this kind of stimulation.

Life is just started. Spend some sweet good time to think about what you really want to do, there is no "undo"!

No comments: