Sunday, May 3, 2009
3rd of May
Around 3am, a blackout + heavy rain, this kind of setting...sounds familiar isn't it? Like those in a horror stories.
I just spent this night, for a few hours, thought about all sort of things. And i began to type this message, with hesitation.
As i spent around an hour+ for this message, i was thinking...
This is just funny. I was able to think for the others, but somehow i'm unable to think for myself. I wondered, why.
I'm already known that all i have to do, is just act accordingly to my feeling. I had been telling the others, is this really that difficult? So i knew the answer from the conversation yesterday.It is really difficult for that particular person, themselves.
What else i'm wondering? I just sent out the message, continue with my study. After the examination, meet her, that's all.
Now, before i sent out the message, guess what i was thinking? How was my feeling when i was with her those time. Very funny...the answer is the same, or rather, the feeling, it is the same as before.
So i clear my mind now. Again, thanks to my 'zi mui'.
I must face her again. Think too much is just nothing can be help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment