Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hmm...forgot something...19 March 09


I miss out the post bout my 1st blood donation's experience.
After class ended on that Thursday, 19 March 09, Me, Kong Yong, Xemnas, Wai Kit, went to the college hall and had our blood donated.
After all those registration, procedures, finally could lay down and waited 'to be served'-wait for the nurse to set up all those apparatus, tools.
The funny thing was, I was the 1st one who laid down on the chair but somehow i was the last one 'to be served'.
Forget bout that too, i kept holding my fist, as i was squishing the plastic rod, with strength. The blood flew unconsciously, a high flow-rate out from my body. Within 5 minutes, my first and last pack of blood donated for that day, was filled.
Having rest for few minutes, i headed out the side entrance of the college hall and claim my lil' o' prize. On the other hand, one of my classmates, Wai Kit, was the thousand'th blood donator for that particular campaign. He got his big prize~ and we had our tea-time out there, provided for donators, just at the right time, around 4.45pm.
Without delay, we went back to our home, where we belongs to. I was driving, and i could feel a lil' numb of my left hand. Fortunately that was my left hand which used to shift gears only. I wondered if i used my right hand for blood donation, I might not be able to reach my home 'in one piece'-my body...LOLx
Guess what? My blood type is B. Just as my mom said, unconfidently. Now that i am confirmed!!
Done with this, resume my study!!

No comments: