Just two more to go~Pre-Calculus and the god-damned Cells And Their Organization. The good news is that i have one week time to prepare for that. But, do you think i will really get them ready before the last minute? Well, let's see...I might get them ready earlier if i'm in the mood, that's it.
Actually, I hope that i won't be doing last minute anymore since i had already gone through all those terrifying nightmare-last minute preparation for each of every subject. Start from my second semester's final, even now the third semester's. Though they are almost done, two more to go!!
Currently, crazying over SWAT 4. But I hope I won't last long. Keep on flushing my mind with those nightmares i had, might be a good news for now, to control my madness over the computer games. Extra precautions are necessary for me, who is in such conditions, already. Just wish that nothing will go wrong.
I'm having my break till the next Saturday for Pre-Calculus(2/5/09) and then the final one Cells' on the following Tuesday(5/5/09). Hope this will keep you informed of my 'situation'. XD
Just don't bother me at the 'right time'!! Hah!!
==Have a nice day.==
No comments:
Post a Comment