Sunday, January 17, 2010

weekend!!

Well, just finished my god damned Tamadun Islam and Asia today. Exam duration 2 hours, I came out 50 minutes earlier. I did my best, I think it is not bad for someone who had actually study one night, half-heartedly. =P
Had KFC for lunch after waited them(my classmates) to finish their exam. Who knows most of them didn't join us. Never mind that, Xem, KY and me, just three of us, KFC~
After exam finished, when I checked my phone, around 9am, sms from c.c.ah~ =P
That's the time my exam started -.- but felt kinda weird, 10am+ eating bread?!
On my way going back home, just went to scout c.c.ah~'s place and got it in no time. =P
Then straight went back home and had a sweet nap =)
The time I woke up, my bro(third-eldest/youngest bro) was here. Out of a sudden, mentioned about haircut. Well, I might as well go and have a haircut~ In the end, my mom joined us as well =)
Quite crowded with customers, no choice and had to wait~
When everything was done, wait my stupid bro took his shower, for around 25 minutes, WtF! -.-
And went to fetch c.c.ah~
Traffic jam everywhere, and the promised time of 8pm turned into 9pm by the time everyone reached Midah pasar malam.
Had dinner there and jalan jalan with c.c.ah~ then she went for her practice.

Around 11pm, we gathered up and went to Dolphin Cafe to have some drink till around 1.15am~







Found this thingy near the upstair entrance =)
I ordered Lychee Split ice-cream, wahaha!!
Fetched my bro and few of my friends home then reached home at around 2am
So I'm thinking, is it okay if I start going out with you?
Have a Good Night =)
Received a call from my friend earlier when I was still in that noisy cafe, have to join my coursemates and study together tomorrow at my friends' place.
Hope that I won't oversleep like zhu~ hehe!

No comments: