3 least important units down, 3 more to go, which are all the critical units!!
So, gonna need more than one night to prepare these units, unlike previous exam.
I had been too playful lately. Couldn't focus any longer in my cramming.
I thought I'm gonna be dead. Well, fortunately the papers were not difficult. Though I won't say they were easy as well.
After finished the exam, wait for my classmates/coursemates, and we had our lunch at the usual restaurant. Then we ciao back home. I napped for...err, 7 hours+(from around 1.30pm~9.30pm). Personally, I won't say I napped, but I slept instead. At midnight time, I will then "nap". Sounds crazy huh? Yup, my biological clock is always work that way. As long as I get enough sleep in 24 hours, the time I sleep is not really important.
Currently, I'm still trying to clear out my mind. Sort out my feelings. Though I'm still little confused and exhausted. I had too much of things being keep in track inside of my brain. Will the flow of time let me sort out my mind easier?
也许需要多来往才能彼此更认识对方,你认为对吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment