Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey!! It's OVER!!

My exam is over. Somehow, I'm neither very happy about it, nor felling down.
It's kind of lacking-something-feeling.
forget bout that, I had marathon-like plan right the next day after my exam was over~
Thursday - one day after my exam was over, went out with my college friends+classmates
morning, we meet up at the bus-stop near Pudu LRT station there. Then we had breakfast at the opposite side.
We then walked to timesquare(TS) and check for the movie. Jalan-jalan here and there.
Finally I had to plan again =P so in the end, we go McD lunch, then Xem, Kenneth who didn't join us for breakfast earlier, joined us start from lunch, then sing K at Neway, then Movie~Haunted University, a SuCKS movie, but kinda funnny watching it, if you wanna laugh you ass off, for only a bit.
So, that was my thursday, 28 of January 2010




Friday - TS again, kinda crazy huh? this time I went to "teman" Tam shopping, together with MK and Vicky, as well as SM. Gathered at Sg Wang McD, then we walked to TS.
Non-stop for few hours, till around 6 i guess? Took bus home then~
Night, yum cha hour~I was very very late~SO SORRY
when i wanna cook my instant noodle right after i finish my laundry, my father got up from his nap, and went to fried rice for dinner -.- no choice but wait for it~
Then I drove out to fetch Tam first, then Rins, alrdy 9pm by then...when we reached Station 1, wow...9.30 i guess? My 花样男子 end liao!! thought of using my China phone to watch geh~
Well, drink till 11.30~ time to send Rins home after MK's dad came and fetch her. And OH SHIT~MK's dad threw a glance at me!!! I'm gonna be a dead meat X)) Dia sudah CAM aku~sei lor!! 点咗我相添~点了我相!!
Err...Ah...hem~next, Vicky's turn before Rins. Then without me repeat it, you-know-who's turn.
Me, Tam, KT, went to get Chai Mei for 宵夜 near her place.
everyone dead tired, and called that day off.




Saturday - 3rd day to TS, Voon Rok asked us out~KT, Tam, Sui Lin, Chai Mei, Galson, Boon, Alex, Kuan Hua, me, shopping till the sky turned dark. I should say, most of us waited till the sky turned dark. Alex and Kuan Hua back home earlier before us. Leaving the details behind, Galson sent me back home, and Tam, came my place to online. The other went to either Voon Rok or KT place. We had dinner at pertama's 大同restaurant, except Galson. Then we go sing K at IBOX, Galson was back to join us again, because of CHAI MEI!!! WAKAKA!! And Joseplin joined us for sing K too!! Then police suddenly came to kacau~checked our IC...spoil the fun!!!
When we were singing the 劲歌金曲 police suddenly came in, had to pause lor~after collect the IC liao then I continued to sing, without any fun -.- FINE, we went to mamak near the IBOX and had a drink. We chatted, joked, laughed our ass off!! Laughed till stomach pain and tears falling~ another day gone!










23rd of January~
DON'T LAUGH AT IT!!! It's just simply empty inside!!


Sunday - 31st of January
Table Tennis, then pool~with KT, Kuan Hua, Boon, and of course, myself~




================================THE END===============================

No comments: