Sunday, June 19, 2011

Funny...

Whole day long, I couldn't realize what I was doing.
Leaving my assignment unfinished, I watched drama till afternoon.
The sky was not too sunny and looked gloomy.
Then I thought, "This is the best time for me to play basketball alone."
Somehow, I was managed to gain back the nostalgic feeling where I did jump-shoot and got a feeling that it's going in.
I bet that's not feeling, but my muscle memory instead.
My muscle just knew that it would be in, with the right posture of jump-shooting.
All I could remember was how confident I was when playing a match and did plenty of jump-shoot.
It's been a while since I did the jump-shoot again because I never played any match recently.
Then I found out that my stamina was not as good as before.
I failed to maintain the right posture after a few more jump-shoots and it won't in anymore.
Before I did the jump-shoot practice, I just couldn't imagine what was I thinking about.
I was like an empty-minded, soulless moving body playing the basketball.
I looked at the sky, observed the clouds, greeted the gentle breeze and snapped a few photos.
Someone was painting the pole over there. I had no choice but to play on the other side. 
 The sky at the moment.
 My stuffs.
And was taking a look at myself, remembering the expression I had when I played basketball.
Then I spotted this little yellowish-green-spot-spider.
Initially it was crawling around my neck and I swept it down without hurting it, fortunately.
It had a very special appearance which made me take a photo of it.
Surprisingly it was staying still for a few minutes for me and I appreciated it's cooperation.


I went to have a drink with friends at night, in mamak.
After that, I'm wasting my time to progress my assignment very very slowly (largo) until now.
Still, not much of progressing since you are the one under the spotlight now.
It can't be helped but take it slowly, slowly.
I tried to tie up my hair and surprisingly it was just long enough.

No comments: