Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Past, Present

I enjoy reading our conversations from years ago.
I tried my best to keep them, backing up every chat logs recorded with our conversations before I formatted my windows.
Whenever I felt lonely, I will open up these chat logs and read them.
Few minutes ago, I looked up certain thing and somehow my eyes were glued to the conversations in the log.
I read every single sentence from our conversation like reading my own diary.
The smooth muscles around my cheek contract on their own and I smile like an insane fellow while looking at my laptop's LED screen, reading our conversation.
Still, I couldn't believe how much changes were there within just a year.


Seldom, I open up my heart publicly and here will be the place where I may reveal it.
I actually brought along the two letters you had written to me when I was in the camp.
I am still keeping them in my luggage bag like a treasure when I stay at hostel.
I have no idea the motive behind my own action for bringing along these letters.
Perhaps I could only find peace within my mind whenever the letters are with me.


Here may be my very own diary but the chat logs consisting of our conversations will be like our diary.

No comments: