Today [30th August 2011], I went shopping with my mom and youngest elder bro.
Objective: shop for a casual coat.
My bro owe me my birthday present and here's my 1st casual coat from Anatomi at oneU.
At first we went to Timesquare and Sg Wang but fruitless.
In the end we decided to look for it at oneU as suggested by my bro's colleague - something start with A______, and that's all we know.
From the directory, the first thing that caught my eyes was this 'Anatomi' shop from the directory.
As we were not very familiar with the place, we walked around and explored slowly.
Eventually we reached this 'Anatomi' after we checked the directory for another time.
There's our paradise, oh I mean our destination! XDDD
Numerous styles and designs of casual coats from there. Some can even be worn as formal blazer and none the less, all were stylish and cool enough with decent quality too!
All I could say is "worth it!"
After we had achieved our objective, we dined in a Fish&Chip restaurant. It's really not bad! Give it a try sometime later.
Tomorrow [31st August 2011] will be going to Fraser Hill. Right after I finished packing my stuffs and I wrote this. =)
As what I said, there's more to come!
May add photos later, perhaps for the 'Anatomi' plastic bag? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment