Sorry about that =P
It's just my bad habit - laziness, like some kind of viral infection which is difficult to get rid of.
Finally my exam is over. There gone another semester.
What's left is my final year project which carries 6 credit hours before I can graduate safely.
Before that, I still wanna say, hopefully, I can pass all of the subjects for this exam.
Not really having much confidence this time.
No worry! Holiday is still holiday! Holiday is meant to be enjoyed but not for worrying about something that can't be altered anymore.
Next week gonna have a li'l trip with my beloved friends.
A day before that trip will be a shopping day as promised with my brother, my birthday present. ^^"
Well, anyway, will update again soon, maybe in simplified version though.
Forgive me about that. =P
And yeah, for your information, I had my haircut on Saturday, which was also the day of Siong Yung's birthday celebration party.
You can say that I had my haircut for that day, so that I can go out and meet people.
Anyway, no more 90s hair style again. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment