Thursday, October 20, 2011

How well do you know me?

Just like what the title of this post tells, how well do you know me?
Everyone have more than one 'face', I'm no exception.
So for now, just focus on my 'faces'.
Hmm...give me a bit of time to think about it myself, up until now, how many faces had you see me wearing?

Smile
Grin
Laugh
Normal
Serious & Focus
Silence
Moody
Depressed
Leave-me-alone
Day-dream
Touched
Tears-falling
Thinking/Brainstorming
Bored
Gloomy
Cool
Excited
Worried - well, I don't think I still show this face of mine now, except for elementary school those time
Blushing/Shy
Angry
Calm

There's more I think...
Anyway...I think I would have hidden half of these faces instead of expressing them publicly.
Usually I'll have two or three of these faces expressed at the same time. For instance, Smile+Excited.
Also, there's still one more face of mine which is yet to be expressed & not mentioned above.
Have a good guess. =)

No comments: