I'm irritated by my own mistake. Losing my wallet did not hurt me as painful as watching my mom blaming herself.
19 of November, was a Saturday, I went with my mom to go for her casting of certain advertisement. Surely I dropped my wallet when I got off the car during exchanging seats with my mom. She is always overly worry on anything, yes, ANYTHING. After looked at her expression, I could not stand it and I insisted on driving instead. Briefly, that's what happened. I really didn't want to step outside that day. But what to do, I have to. The only blame is myself. She looked so restless after knowing I lost my wallet.
Losing it is nothing, but the consequences of it are the ones that stressing me. Cancelling bank cards, new application of IC, college ID and hostel's resident card, the worst is the penalty for losing them.
Without thinking any unnecessary thing, I immersed myself in working on my thesis, for hours. Sorry to say but I really don't have the mood for anything. Even though that night my friend called me out for a drink, but I ended up looking depressed. I don't think I will have any mood until I get back all my necessities.
No comments:
Post a Comment