Sunday, September 20, 2009

I miss her (Part 1)

I'm sure that I will have a chance to meet with her again, under different circumstances, perhaps. Still, i prefer this way rather than nothing at all.

I keep on searching for something, surfing the web, which me, myself don't even know what am i searching for. Maybe my own fate, or from my point of view - seeking my very own future. People might want to seek a job, knowledge, a friend, or even soulmate. But, I choose my own future before anything, including her.

No matter what, your happiness will be my joyfulness forever, even if we are not going to meet each other anymore, even if being able to look at your photos only, even if I have no more memories of you, even if it is the end of the world...

From the bottom of my heart, I pray and wish for your successfulness, achievements, health and happiness. Hope that my future will be end up together with you.

No comments: