Tuesday, September 22, 2009

unexpected

My family members will do something crazy once in a while, i guess even myself, without the exception too.
Fell asleep after get home for a while, straight slept until 11:30pm. I just remembered I haven't take my dinner yet. Then uploaded photos and time flies, it was alrdy 2am.

I decided to take my shower 1st. However, I did something unexpected from myself, I decide to do my own laundry, from now on. I did it without washing machine, and I was the washing machine myself. And the memories during my NS time, those nostalgic memories, brought along with those time's feelings, emotions, and thoughts, when I was doing my washing.
Finished whatever to-do, alrdy 2:45am. I hang my laundry to be dried and take my dinner afterward. I am eating while typing this post now. Around 3am. Almost forgotten my points, here will be a little story to tell my best friend.

My current group leader(class representative, AKA class rep.), because of very little complain, and took them so heavy, even lost his own rasional. He kept on depressed and finally I did what I told you, scolded him. From what I did, I had just simply woke him up, that's all. But I chose the fast method, since we were having break and had no time to sit there while depressing, because I was hungry -.- .


So, I just wanna let you know, I'm not blaming anything or what so ever, just to let you know, do whatever you should do based on your own. For example, my group leader, if I am taking his position, for what I depressed myself over such a fuss? Will only ruin my mood. I would rather care for my friends who take care of me and not those "fake" friends, act as a leader instead. What a waste of time to make such a fuss over small matter like this. As long as you did your very best, that's no one's fault.

But let me relate it now, my best friend. To put it scientifically, the situation/case has different variables, such as people involved, the main matter, the reasons/cause, the result, the time/weather/and so on. To put it in normal words, one involve in normal relationship, one will be special relationship, I assume you can get me. So, tell me, what's the different, except the results, nothing much differences actually. To resolve your own mind, make things clear, relax and without pressure, the best conditions for you to think throughly.

Just like what Sui Lin said, don't because of one tree, and give up on the whole forest. Such a simple concept/sentence do mean a lot. For me, I won't give up on my future, never. But I still haven't given up on that particular tree too. For now, I preserve the whole forest and then only chase for that particular tree.

Still, I can't put my meaning in words as good as I talk face-to-face. Hope you can understand me and no offence, don't feel guilty. If the tree give up on you instead of you give up on it, just go and find another tree which will cherish your feeling. Because you preserved the whole forest before, and you still have your choices =) . Let me ask you, how old are you? Why are you overcare about these kind of relationship? Even if your friends are far apart, we are still in your heart. As well as you who are in our heart all the time too. We will never forget bout you. We care for you all the time. I didn't forget bout your birthday but I was just busy on something else, hope that you understand, wish you a Happy Belated Birthday to you.

At this moment, I felt like I want to cry, because I can kind of - feel you. Let me share your sorrow, happiness, and life. Don't forget that I am part of your life as well =) , as well as you, a part of my life too. Without this piece of fragment, the puzzle will never be completed.
Wish you all the best in your study, do your best in the coming STPM. Everything depends on your own will, if you can let go of it, congratulation.

A video from my Gabai Waterfall trip, enjoy the time you spend together with your friend.

No comments: