Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thanks Mommy!! My another peaceful day

I know that it was you who hang my clothes further outside so that the clothes can be dried faster. Thank you Mommy!! Still, I hope that she can learn english and read my blog one day. Perhaps I should be the one to tell her on my own. I'm shy inside me, after all >~< . I'll try my best ASAP.

Again, I enjoyed washing my own clothes, with my own "bionic" washing machine - my hand. While washing my clothes, I could imagine how tough it was, those days when my Mom had to wash a whole family's clothes. Especially when I am still a li'l baby, all the troubles she had to go through. Now, I can do my own laundry and so on, but still haven't learnt to prepare my own meal >~<. Still, I am able to be stand on my own. I have all my friends here whenever I need them.
It's time for you, my Mommy, to do whatever things you wished to do, travel to overseas all around the world, without bound by us, like before.
I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!!

Now, waiting for my dinner and download of my songs to be finished. Besides, found another Windows 7 today, an Ultimate version o.O . The one I downloaded, now store in my thumbdrive, will be soon replaced by this Win7 Ultimate soon XD . Planning to buy a laptop for myself, during the next coming PC Fair. Currently this antique-desktop-PC, showed me all sorts of sign. Buggy processes showed up when I was doing anything at all on the desktop, hardware-dying as well-PC auto-reset. Previously it was "blue screen" and the only choice - reset button. Now it will be auto-reset. Another HUGE trouble, I don't have sufficient harddisk space to use. Suffering with this antique machine >^< . My new laptop will be using this Windows 7 Ultimate soon =P .

A tiring day tells me that I AM ALIVE!! My joints and muscles were aching, since the day I did gym workout and the next day's Gabai Waterfall trip, climbed all the stairs and hills, carrying 5.5Litre water on left hand(most the time, because my left hand's joint is still aching now >< so i know...). Aching may be painful, but I am actually enjoying the pain sensation, which reminds me that I am still alive. ^^

Wish for a better tomorrow!!

No comments: