Friday, May 13, 2011

Change

Actually how many of us will be able to realize any changes on our own self?
If you do, congratulation!
Having self-awareness is a very good practise.
If you ever notice you did something odd, you may still have sufficient time to cover up.
But that's not important.
Only if you notice you had changed, then it would be good enough, though it can be a good or bad sign.
Of course, if you do know what you are doing, then the way you change will no doubt, a good change.
Otherwise, take care!
My housemate once mentioned, "There's a lot of change!"
So I commented, "Included you~"
By the way she replied me , I'm pretty sure she realized it herself since she is smart.


So here comes another friend of mine who sounds cheerful after a certain event.
Absolutely, I think she realized that herself, be it subconsciously or not, I'm not interested in that anyway.
Then, here's another change as we can tell. Cheerful, no doubt, a good sign huh?
Anyway, I have to congratulate you.


Whatever happen, stay chill. There's always a key to unlock the door.
Unless you plan to break it. XD

No comments: