No, I don't know about that.
But I do know that anonymous posting in my shoutmix really can make me stir up the juice in my brain and wonder who they are?!
Anyway, I may not be able to hold my interest for too long and eventually forget about it.
Btw, I'm wondering why people like to leave messages as anonymous?
Is it really that bad to let the recipient know who is the sender?
Now, I'm kinda pissed off by my laptop.
I thought something is wrong with the game I was playing but in fact it is not.
On the desktop without playing any games, my laptop hang there just now.
Now I'm wondering is it because I have not format my OS for too long?
Whatever it is, I'm going format it as soon when I have the time.
1 comment:
this post doesn't posted at a good time....i brought a new Asus laptop, and eagerly waiting for it's arrival....now if you said like that, i started to worry....0.o
Post a Comment