I was a coward, who was not being able to gather my courage and accept you.
I didn't reject you because I was trying really hard to adapt myself to include you in my life.
I was not prepared. I had no experience and I worried, scared, wondering what you might think of me.
Now, I know that they are unnecessary, not needed, extra, hindrance.
There's always a first time. I could have just face it in the beginning.
Perhaps I am only giving excuses.
I know it is very difficult to chase after my footsteps, even tracing them is hard enough to let you give up. I like to travel, move around, wander different places, freedom. It's not easy to follow behind me but I wish someone is able to go with me by my side. People may see me as a daredevil but I have my weak side as well. You might have lost your faith in me but I'm not. I don't like to give up.
As I continued my journey of life, I met different people, learned new things, gained more knowledge and tried to search for someone who is following behind of me all the time without myself realizing. Before I realized it, she called out to me. She was the one who actually lightened up my path. She was the one who always thought of me under my shadow. Eventually, she showed up next to me. Before I could see your face clearly, you had already gone ahead of me and all I could see is nothing more than your silhouette.
No comments:
Post a Comment