That day, she seems a little different from before. Then after awhile, i found it out. She seems like had put down part of her loads from her shoulder which she had bear for quite a long time until then. She looks extraordinarily relaxed at that night, compared to previously. Even though we still talked a lot of craps and trash, but she just never wore that bored expression of her on the face, for that night.
She finally came to understand one of those things which I failed to concise to her previously. And, somehow, it makes me felt extremely happy and relieved. As those things that I wanted to tell were something you really need to experience it yourself, which is why I found them very difficult to put them in words. When you are traveling your journey of life, those things will surely come across you one day, which I can assure you.
Even though throughout the process you will learn them, but still, I hope it won't be too late by that time you come to your realization. Since, it will never be too late for us to learn. However, there are these certain things which may really slip away if you miss the chance to act. Why not think about them for awhile, by yourself, in your very own soul and mind.
That night, when I look into her eyes, I felt as if she was conversing with me through those eyesight where our eyes met. Anyhow, when our eyes met, as if she was calling out to me and I just couldn't resist but respond to those sparkling eyes or hers. I could barely gain back my conciousness. However, I couldn't help myself but repetitively fell into the whirlpool that cast on me from her mystically charming eyes.
I guess I should end my story here =)
I have to focus on what I must do for now. Good night, my beloved...
No comments:
Post a Comment