Sunday, April 18, 2010

Touched

Just finished watching NANA. It was really a great movie! I'm gonna watch the NANA 2 after my examination end!! Can't wait to watch it >< but I will wait XD


So, one more to go. Here's one argument, the "leng lui"-pretty invigilator that I mentioned, had invigilated me again for the second time. Both the first and second times, I did shout "GOD BLESS ME!!" in my blog the night before my examination. So does that mean she is the goddess who blessed me and I felt that I did very well in both the papers after I shouted that message. Also, does that mean these events are just mere coincidence or they are inevitable(you go and watch 「xxxHOLiC」 you will know this XD)?


Then, come back to comment on NANA, obviously some moral values too!
Again, this is another one-of-a-kind movie, really special and great!!
Moral values, you friends will always be there whenever you need them. They are like the colour in your life. Without them, your life will be meaningless and you will really feel lonely. Last but not least, one quote from the main protagonist, 「I felt a love greater than receiving a million thank-you.」
I guess this quote can express better than my whole post~
Tomorrow gonna be my "BIG DAY", I have to stay focus for a little more while. Already downloading Nakashima Mika's albums, singles. I will be able to enjoy them shortly. *^^*

No comments: