We don't have much chance to chat just now, well, it's okay, as long as you had regain your happiness, once again. At least, I'm gladded that we had chat for a while via messenger, without feeling regretful at all. So it had been 3 years already, time flies. Nevertheless, I have no regret upon our meeting. I'm reminiscing our feelings toward each other from years ago, doubtlessly they are really wonderful and nostalgic. Do you think I will manage to search these feelings back again? I think I can, or rather, I've already done it.
Our lives are always full of rainbow colour, each colour represents each emotional state like anger, depression, happiness, sorrow and et cetera(etc.)
These colours paint our plainly life, to make our days more lively and meaningful. So, at this point, you should have known the importance of every single event/element in our daily life.
Have a good night and sweet dream, sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment